Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Journal Writing T3 W7 : Graciousness

I think the word Graciousness means to be kind and grateful to other people and for what they have done for us. Some acts of graciousness are being kind,helpful or even caring for others. Although it might be a small gesture,you can show graciousness by stepping aside at the MRT waiting for people to alight or by saying, "thank you" to people who hold the elevator door open a little longer.

The 'Magical Dust of Kindness' project has reminded me to be grateful for what others have done for me. I like the 'Magical Dust of Kindness' project because it reminds pupils to thank and to be grateful for things that happen in life. Unfortunately, Singaporeans are not always gracious because if they need to go by someone blocking them, they would not say,"Excuse me!" Instead, they would just push by and give a snort or shoot you a withering look.
Remember to be gracious to everyone you meet!

No comments:

Post a Comment