Thursday, July 16, 2009

Journal Writing T3 W3:Effects of preventive measures on Pupils

It is such a disappointment that when I came back to Singapore the CCA were cancelled and that I could not go to the one that I wanted to. However, I do not blame the school because they implemented these preventive measures to prevent the spreading of H1N1. The teachers here take the preventive measures seriously unlike the teachers in Saudi Arabia. In Saudi Arabia, where I just came from, no preventive measures are taken. If there is a breakout of swineflu, there is no way to trace the virus carrier and it will lead to a pandemic. The preventive measures taken by the school are very effective. For instance, the temperature taking at the security point and in the classroom is a good way of detecting the swine flu carriers.

I think it is worth taking all preventive measures against the epidemic.

1 comment:

  1. Nice one!!! ^_^
    Kiyo!!!
    I like it!!!
    May, U can add something like Shout box,
    Which someone can tag U or chat with U!!!
    I will teach U soon when it is on the computer lad!!!

    All The Best To U!!!
    byebye!!!

    ReplyDelete